Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cute Dog Photos

Winter break is upon me so that means you guys get to be inundated with new blogs and the pictures I had time to take while I was in school. Here are some recent photos of the dogs!



Daddy is so cute I never tire of taking his picture!



Stan still has a puppy face!


Stan and Suki..they like to cuddle. I can't resist the cuteness.


Billy the cat...he thinks he is a dog. I think that counts.


Stan Lee's life is really hard...I don't know how he gets through the day.


Suki was a guinea pig for one of the new kennel techs at work...even after being man handled she still manages to look cute.



Daddy is like Mc Gyver he can make anything into a bed.




Wow these guys have a hard life...eat, sleep, sunbathe, drink, sleep, eat, sunbathe, sleep in one of a million beds in the house.... it goes on and on. ( I apologize for the quality on this pic...but it is taken through the kitchen window and screen...if I tried to go outside to get this shot they would all get up and move...I think it is cute anyway)




I posted this for all of those people (who shall remain nameless) that think it is dog abuse to put them all in the same kennel...they really do sleep that close together... and of their own free will.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, ok, I'll never harrass you about poor squished Suki in the kennel again. Apparently they like it. :)

    ReplyDelete