Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Photo Blog!

Hey all you blog readers, I went to Krys and Alyx' Thanksgiving fiesta after work and had a blast!(as usual) It was 82 degrees in the house but we all managed to have fun anyway. I had to take the dog pack with me so they were there as well. After we stuffed ourselves we played "Scene It" Guys against Girls...of course the girls won. I had a really great time hanging out with these guys I hardly get to see them at all since my schedule is so crazy and they go to bed at 8:30 during the week. Here are some pics of the antics and drama! Hope you all enjoy!


Alyx and Christopher chillin on the sofa. I can't believe Alyx let me take her picture!



One of the few times Stan Lee wasn't moving...he was really good but he just hardly laid down or was still for that matter.



Alyx and her Brother Josh...they spent a lot of time looking at his phone...I am totally unsure as to why.




Still with the phone! As Alyx would say CHEAP!




Krys, cooking us up some LOVE!




Josh still on the phone...even Alyx gave up on it! The dogs really liked Josh...which I guess he didn't notice because at the end of the night he told me that daddy wouldn't come near him!




This was how Stan Lee spent most of the time I was there...the good thing was he slept for about 36 hours after!



Don't hate! The crust may be burnt but that was some awesome pie...I think because of all the love that was in it (I don't ever eat the crust anyway).



Alyx hates her picture taken...little did she know that I have others....



Lily likes to stay out of the way at holiday gatherings (insert sarcasm here)...I think she secretly wants to off us and get the Turkey....she was trying to trip us one at a time.



The Turkey emerges from the oven. That is Audrey's behind and Alyx in the Farve jersey (this jersey caused much testosterone exchange later in the evening)


A final basting...almost done.




Gotcha!


Taking a rest before he is devoured!



Daddy stayed out of the way like a good boy.


Alanna was texting the whole time...she said she wasn't texting Logan(who was in the same house) but we didn't believe her.



Suki made a new friend...Logan Audrey's daughter.




Oh look... Josh is still messing with the phone!



Josh finally got off the phone to come eat some turkey...he decided to eat the leg and after much toil he ended up with just a bone. (Krys and Alyx seem to be afraid of it)


Audrey doesn't want to eat that!



This was hilarious! Josh is so proud of himself!


Alanna and Logan BFF's


Of course everyone is still eating and Krys aka Felix Unger is cleaning like a mad person! (notice Logan has pie)

I had such a great time (I had to mention it again) I can't wait to hang out with these guys again at Christmas..hopefully there will be more antics and drama...with this bunch it is inevitable. Happy Thanksgiving all!

No comments:

Post a Comment