Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Calling all Math Nerds to the Rescue!

Well I guess the Web Logging didn't work out all that great….I kind of figured it wouldn't with my schedule. Anyway, I did something really stupid and I need the assistance of all of my math nerd friends. I went to get my application at the Health Science office on Monday and after talking with the advisor there realized that the Math class that I just dropped is a requirement for acceptance into the RT program…Ouch I know. I was really upset about this until I spent some time thinking about what I did and my options. I was NOT going to pass that math class no way no how. So it was good that I dropped it, I think Dr. Martin would have just confused me further anyway. My other option is to take my ACCUPLACER test again and test out of MATH 0305 into College Algebra the advisor I spoke to on Monday said that after taking the math classes I have I should be able to pass it with the minimum score I need. So that is what I will do. Notice the WILL and not try here. I have to get into the program!!! I refuse to spend another year waiting. I am calling all of my math nerd buddies to help me with any tutoring you can. I am going to go to my sisters house (home of not one but two math nerds) on Mondays after class. I am going to make my first attempt as soon as I feel like I can and then I can take it every 30 days until I have to have my application in on March 1st. If anyone else can help even if it is just websites with practice ACCUPLACER questions that would be great as well. I am determined to get this done! Thanks in advance for any help!

No comments:

Post a Comment