Thursday, November 19, 2009

Daddy's Big Day at the "Little Dog" Dog Park

So I had this whole thing typed out about the dog park...think wonderful sarcastic humorous rantings about the folks and politics at the dog park....well Blogger just ate it.....Fing Blogger! so MAD!
Anyway here are some recent pics from Daddy's day at the dog park, he had fun and was a really good boy. I went several weeks ago and hung out with Elizabeth and Tess and Suki went as well. I had alot more explanations to why there are not any pictures of Suki that involved an old lawn chair and urine but Blogger ate it. So you guys can thank Blogger for destroying my creativity....I guess I learned my lesson....upload photos here and type in Word and then put it all together at the end. Hope you enjoy the photos!!!





Elizabeth's Dog Tess...she is mole hunting! Elizabeth said she actually dehoused one once! This is what Tess spent most of her time doing.



Daddy, running and being silly..he looks like such a dork here but he had such a good time.



Daddy smile!



These were some of his Dog Park buddies...he had fun chasing them, he doesn't want the ball...just wants to run!



Another contraband big dog on the little dog side.



He had such a good time! Hope you all enjoy...wish it could have been better but I don't have the time, energy or heart to rewrite what I I had already written and Blogger erased!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Pit Bull in the little dog park.........blasphemy. I would have to pick up my Maltipoo and leave :) Just kidding. I hate to say it b/c I know I am going to get in trouble, but as Tess's veterinarian........I am ashamed of that picture.....she looks like a basset hound

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK OK so the deleted message is b/c I am an idiot and spelled blasphemy wrong (right after I looked it up online)

    ReplyDelete