Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fall Time Photo Blog

Happy Fall time to all my readers. Although my time is sparse I have managed to get some photos of the Fall season. I have been wondering why everyone likes this season since I saw a poll on MSN that asked folks what their favorite season is and Fall was the overwhelming favorite. There were no reasons given in the poll just the fact that most people picked it. My personal favorite is Spring followed closely by Summer, Winter is my least favorite and although Fall is beautiful, for me it just signals the end of warm nights and sunny days. I suffer from SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and so Winter is usually a down time for me. Texas isn't so bad in that we see many sunny days even in Winter here however I hate to be cold so when it is 40 degrees everyday I tend to get a little crabby. I hope all of you enjoy the photos I wish there were more but as I said my time is scarce so there are only a few. I want to say thanks to all who read this blog and if you could take a minute and leave a comment for me to let me know what your favorite season is and more importantly why. Enjoy!

This plant grows outside our back door at work. I cannot remember the name (it is something weird) but it is beautiful all year round.


One of the things I like about Texas is there are flowers that bloom in the Fall. This little purple flower is so cute!

These come in "real" not just fake plastic at Wal Mart .

Grasses bloom in the fall here...this one is purple!



The heavenly Bamboo really is Heavenly in the Fall.



This color show is everywhere here right now! It is nice to live in a place where there are seasons.

It is hard to believe that there are things this color in nature!




These tiny flowers are in the grass everywhere here in the Fall...they are only about an inch across and so cute!


Looking Up!


This silvery grass is so amazing.


Last one of the great red leaves...pretty soon they will all be gone and just the bare trees remain...my least favorite thing about Winter.

Well there you have it, the glory of Fall in Texas through my eyes. Don't forget to leave me a comment about which is your favorite season and WHY!!!

1 comment:

  1. summer time cause I hate the cold to. I guess in northern cali they have season as well. So I guess I just have to get used to it.

    John

    ReplyDelete