Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Vacation Time!

So as some of you have heard I am going on vacation to Northern California. I am really excited about it and can't wait to see my brother. I haven't been on a real vacation since he got married....I think that was 3 years ago? Not sure. Either way it was a long time ago. I am a little bummed and very excited at the same time. The bummed part is because I won't be visiting him in Southern California where it is really warm .... I have been freezing here for awhile now and it is pretty much the same temp in Northern California right now. The excited part is that i get to go to San Francisco! I am so excited to see this city as an adult. I promise to take a million pictures and post a blog with them when I get back. So far my vacation from school has been wonderful! I have been able to hang out with most of my friends that I haven't seen in forever and managed to spend a lot of time with my family for the holidays. My house is getting there and almost clean! You know it is bad when it takes this long to get it cleaned up. I can for sure see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have 4 days left next week before I leave for California on the 8th to get it ready for vacation. A friend is staying at my house with Daddy, Stan Lee, the cats and fish. Lily and Suki are going to stay with Lily's BFF Jayme Griffin. They will all be in great hands and I can enjoy myself while I am gone and not worry about any of them. Once I get back I have to go back to work the very next day and when my work weekend is over I have a Monday off and then right back to school and my crazy busy life. Better enjoy it while I can! I hope all of you had a great Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment