Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer School.

Well today was my first day of summer school at TCC. I am taking Anotomy and Phisiology I this session. I had quite a bit of anxiety about this class because I did so poorly in my last science class(Biology for Science Majors I). But now that I have gone to class I realized what I knew in the back of my mind all along. I had a really horrible teacher for my Biology class. My Professor this time is great! She takes time to go through everything and makes sure we understand it. I am really looking foward to class and I am sure I will be able to come away with an A! I need to get over my anxiety anyway if I want to be a biology major and I think this class is going to be my stepping off point for that. I like her so much I am going to check my list for fall and see if she is teaching A&P II in the fall semester. I hope I will have time to keep everyone posted on the blog but this is a hard class and it goes really fast in the summer. We have a test every week in lecture and a practical every 3 weeks in lab. I will keep you all posted on my grade!

2 comments:

  1. Man sounds tiring but all that work will come a big pay out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got that right Sister...eye on the prize, eye on the prize.

    ReplyDelete