Thursday, May 14, 2009

Payday.

So I thought I would share with you the NUMBER ONE REASON I am back at school and have decided to change my profession. I got paid today. Most of you are probably saying Yeah!!! Well actually no, usually this is the most depressing day of the month. After I pay all of my bills I usually have about $130 to buy gas and food for two weeks. Now I am not complaining, it is what it is, at least I have a job and a car and my house and food to eat but come on. Because of our “economic downturn” I can’t work over time at work anymore which is what I usually do on my downtime from school to get caught up. No wonder everyone in this country is in debt to their eyeballs! I have to use my CC sometimes just to buy gas or food. Pretty sad. I just can’t wait until I can get a job that pays a decent amount so I can live my current life comfortably. At first I was nervous about doing something new after being a tech for 15 years but now I am embracing the change. I just want to be comfortable and able to go out at least once a month and have some dinner somewhere or a few drinks in the awesome downtown area that I live so close to. Anyway enough of my rant. Lates.

No comments:

Post a Comment