Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Doggie Day Camp at Aunt Lisa's + Dinner for the Humans.

Yesterday I went to my pal Lisa's house for dinner. She made rotisserie chicken, which was quite delicious, and on the side we had some creamy twice baked mashed potatoes, sweet carrots, corn and rolls (it was a carb feast! Lisa's got the pregnant). I was able to see my friend Jeska and her daughter Avery who I havn't seen in a while (Avery is gigantic!). It was really great to see them and we had a great time catching up on stuff and watching Avery bounce on the giant ottoman Lisa has in her living room. We also got to watch some creepy Disney show where some teenage boy slowly turned into a merperson (politically correct term for mermaid) .....really wierd. I hope beyond all hope that I never have to see a teenage boy wearing a speedo again. Anyway while we were feasting, chatting and marveling at the wierd Disney merperson movie inside, the dogs were enjoying doggie day camp at Lola's house outside. I got some great shots of them running and socializing so I thought I would show them off here. I wish I could share some photos of the humans but it is really dark in Lisa's house (think cave) So taking pictures in there is close to impossible especially with my amature photography skills.


I took along the whole pack except for Violet AKA "The Destroyer of the Peace". When we first got there Daddy and Lola RAN!


And ran.....



And ran.....



And ran.....


And ran some more....


And crashed into each other...(Pretty funny)


Then it was time for a break in the pool.



Lily the senior didn't do much running, but definatly enjoyed the pool time.



After the pool break there was lots more running!



Even wee Stan Lee got in on the running, however he didn't last long and was pretty gimpy at the end of the day.




After the running there was some time for nice conversation. I am not sure, but it seems to be romantic in nature.




New alliances were forged.



Stan found a ball and some shade under the trailer in the back. (Lisa is showing her Oklahoma roots no offense girl you know that is funny!)








After all were worn out it was time for some modeling poses. Lily and suki were pretty low key during all of this and I am not sure how I didn't get cute photos of them but oh well there are plenty of those to go around.

Daddy looking quite debonaire.




Lola, quite shiek and very Hollywood as usual.



Stan Lee is REALLY cute here!




All in all we had a wonderful day. I was able to see my friends, that I never get to see, and I had really tired pack of dogs by the time I got home. Thanks Lisa for the great dinner that I didn't have to make myself. It was so good to see you guys! I hope everyone enjoys the pictures! This is my first photo blog....I am sure there will be many to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment