Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Update on Lily.

So Miss Lily got to come home last night.  She ate when she got here, out of my hand I think she may be getting spoiled.  This morning she ate out of her bowl.  She is really happy to be at home.  The dog pack is happy to be back together again.  Suki gained some weight hanging out in the hospital with Lily all week so she is going to need some exercise.  Lily got to sleep all night (well six hours, before she had to eat and take medicine) with no one bugging her, and she is brighter today because of it.  She is still on a ton of meds, and she is not completely out of the woods but I am definitely more hopeful rather than scared (but still a little scared).  I feel like I dodged a bullet with this.  I managed to get sick since I have been not getting sleep and doing school and work.  So tomorrow we will spend the day together. Here is a picture of her in her bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment