Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Web Logging

I thought I would kill some time before going to work on cleaning up the rest of the house and do a web logging.  Today it is cold here in Texas and it is supposed to get even worse the next couple of days.  The weather channel is calling it the Arctic Blast 2010!!!...you all know how dramatic they are!  I wish It could have waited until after I left for California but whatever...it is fine, my feet and hands have been pretty much numb for a month now...so a couple more degrees won't make too much of a difference.
My vacation started for me at 12:15 am on Monday morning and I have been really enjoying it.  I was awakned by the plumber on Monday morning at 8 am so only got to sleep for 4 hours but had plenty of time for a nap.  The plumber says that the problem was the aerator on my faucet... apparently I have a really lame faucet and when the aerator gets clogged up or otherwise unhappy in any way it leaks down the faucet where I can't see it under the sink... I am sure some genius designed it.  At least it is clean now.  I am not really sure what to do about the water that has accumulated under the house because of it but whatever i need to do it will have to wait until I get back.
I have already surfed out where the In-n-Out burger is between my brother's place and the airport..I can't wait and I can taste it already.  I can't wait to have my double double animal style with fries and a strawberry shake.  In fact there will be multiple trips to In-n-Out, the burger place that, one who lives in Texas can only dream of when they are not here.  A co-worker from San Pedro was feverishly trying to devise a plan for me to get one back to Texas, he was completely willing to eat it cold (they are OK that way)....we are still working in it.












I am also looking forward to getting some photos of San Francisco and me and my brother.  If I don't post some photos of my mug soon my mom is going to bust a gasket! Love you mom!  It is always nice to get pictures of yourself when you are looking your best and relaxed.  I will miss my fur kids but I'm not worried about them...they will be in great hands while I am gone.

Well enough babbling on the blogosphere...I have to finish cleaning and packing for my awesome vacation.  I want to say thanks to my brother John and my sister-in-law Joules for making this a possibility.

1 comment:

  1. Have you been to SF before? I think you will really like it. Pack warm though cause it is chilly up north. Not like So Cal.

    ReplyDelete