Monday, January 4, 2010

Thomas, the Human Kid in my Life

So I was made to feel guilty yesterday by one of my co-workers because I have a million photos of my dogs but not any of my super adorable nephew Thomas. So I thought I would post some of his pictures. You see, it is not that I don't take pictures of him I do...I guess I just don't think to post them.

This is an old photo...taken in February 2007, Thomas is 5 years old here...this was a sad time for us as my father had just passed away. My dad passed away on February 9th, two days before Thomas' birthday. We all spent a considerable amount of energy smiling and trying to not to scare him while on the inside our hearts were broken with grief at the loss of my Father. I know Thomas helped me through that...he made undoubtedly realize that time marches on and so does life.



Thomas hard at work on some homework for school I am sure....he is a really smart kid.


Thomas May 09' Showing off his mad skateboarding skills.






Bike riding in March of 09' My brother in law Jade was playing with my new camera and got these shots, I am glad he did, these are great!







Probably wishing he could go back outside and ride his bike again.





I love these Photos of Thomas and his mom. Those blue eyes are really that blue...no touch ups with Photoshop! He is so cute and smart and I love him to death...I will try to be more diligent about posting pics of Thomas as I get them! Until then ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Thomas is a pretty special kid. He definitely fell right off his mother. He always reminds me of the Ren & Stimpy show where they swap out each other's eyes. Thomas is like Stimpy. He live in his own little world where even the walls are lined with Gritty Kitty. Everything is rainbows and shiny. How blessed is he to live in such a world! Our eyes on the other hand are like Ren's. And how do we keep Thomas' eyes from turning like ours? How sad the day will be when that bubble pops. And I'm jealous. I want to bask in the sun on the window sill. I want some cat nip. So I will be eternally greatful to live vicariouly through Thomas' set of Stimpy eyes.

    ReplyDelete