Monday, February 9, 2009

Hell Week 2009

So I wanted to share what will hopefully go down as being the worst week of 2009. So last week when I was at school on Monday, I had my first class cancelled so I decided it was a great oppurtunity to go see the advisor for the Radiologic Technology program at the college. I go to her office and sit down and start talking with her about what I need to accomplish before I apply to the program. (Keep in mind that I am thinking that I will be able to start this program in June of this year) And as you may have read in a previous blog this is not the case it is going to take alot longer than I expected. So...whatever, I have to go to more school and get straight A's if I expect to operate a CT or MRI on people. Well after this fabulous news I head off to my Biology lecture and the test I thought we were going to take the next week was on Monday. I didn't study for it at all....I wrote 2 papers and read 3 chapters out of my Psych books. So needless to say I got a D on my test in the class that I really need to get an A in to get into the program that I want.And then the end all be all... my house got broken into on Thursday. A bunch of stuff got stolen including the frozen meat in my freezer, the flat of eggs in my fridge (who does this?) along with my liquor and my beer. But me and the dogs are fine, my insurance will cover all of the stuff. From now on my alarm (yes I have an alarm and no it wasn't on) will be set and Daddy and Lily will be patroling the house. So if someone comes in here agian they will set off my alarm and have 2 big pit bulls in thier face. I have even thought about getting a 12 gauge shotgun. This is Texas afterall. I have asked everyone and they decided this possibly makes me a Texan but definately not a republican.Thanks to all for your love and support so far. I know I can count on everybody to give me support.

No comments:

Post a Comment