Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Week in the Life

So this past week was alright I guess. I took Miss Victoria to radiation treatment every day this week and on Tuesday we went to see the plastic surgeon so he could look at the melanoma site and come up with a plan to reconstruct her arm. She will have a "shark bite" after surgery and she has to have a skin graft.
The dogs are doing well other than the little one tearing up some stuff and waking me up when I am sleeping.  Stan seems to be doing better after the loss of Suki. He is quieter in the kennel and seems a tiny bit less mopey.
Marky is having some insomnia and is keeping me awake at night. I feel bad for him, I know how frustrating it is to not be able to sleep. I think he needs to go see our doctor but he probably won't. He did the cutest thing this week, I was showing him my mothers senior picture ( I have included that as well) from high school to show him that her and I look alike, he agreed and then he wanted to see a picture of my mom now so " he knew what he was getting himself into" I thought it was sweet that he knows we will be together when we are 63. I like that.
Tuesday night we took Gramma Theresa to dinner at Babes chicken....it was so good and we were ridiculously full when we left. It was stormy that night and the sunset when we left was amazing.
I don't know if I want to continue doing this...it makes my life seem a bit boring, even though it is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment